Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mini Vacay.


Hey Folks!! This weekend, (or Thurs/Fri bc thats my weekend) Tyler, Cash, and I went on a drive down to Moab, UT! If you have never been there, it should definitely be on your bucket list. It is truly one of the most amazing and beautiful places in the world! I'm so excited to share the pictures I took with you, and there are quite a few!! So beware, this is a long post. Speaking of pictures though, I am really working on my photography skills as I just got a DSLR! This was such an amazing place to practice my skillz! So Enjoy!

 First we drove through Arches National Park and went on a few short hikes!! I love the amazing red rocks and all of the natural formations!!






After our adventures in the park, we drove up to Red Cliffs Lodge which might be the most amazing hotel/guest ranch ever! The views are nothing short of stunning! And bonus, this is pretty much where every western movie ever made was filmed!! They had an awesome movie museum that displayed pictures some amazing happenings there. Geronimo, City Slickers, Thelma & Louise, and the new The Lone Ranger, just to name a few. They also have a winery on the premises. Castle Creek Winery had some yummy wines that I tasted! I had to buy a bottle!! (or two)

 
 

As we continued down the road, we stopped off at Dewey Bridge, a historical landmark. This ended up being such a cool spot!! We found the oldest tree ever with beautiful bark, a hermits hideaway, and a bunch of other random treasures!!!

 

I hope you have enjoyed the pictures!! It was a super fun adventure and I hope that all of you make it out that way soon!! 


2 comments:

  1. The balanced rock is incredible! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning a trip to Utah this fall and this post just sent me over the moon with excitement. How gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete