|1 // 2 // 3 // 4|
|5 // 6 // 7 // 8|
1) I have been in search of a neat vintage globe for some time now. Confession: I just bought this one!
2) I love this wooden platter set, I kind of have an issue with collecting platter, but hey! you can never have enough right? And, also have you heard of Noonday Collection? AMAZING!
3) These boots/shoes!! I'm in love and I need them in my closet, Like Now!!
4) This ring is so simple yet packs so much character! Anthro can do no wrong!
5) I recently purchase a new (old) buffet from this great antique store and have been looking for the right tray/decanter combo to display my booze on it!
6) Tarpesrty, something everyone needs to own! I have been pining for one ever since I met the masterminds behind this concept in the lot at a WSP show a few years ago. Its a tapestry with a tarp on the underside! Genius! I definitely need to purchase one as we are approaching concert/picnic season!
7) Wouldn't it be nice to have a hot tub? YES! And since I rent my home, this inflatable one is the perfect solution!
8) These bowls are so neat! I love the combination of rustic elements and a pop of color! I'll take a pop of color on anything!!
What are you currently coveting? I would love to know!
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Thursday, February 6, 2014
We have officially been east coasters for 6 months now. Although I am no stranger to change or spontaneous decisions, this was a big one for me. Moving to Richmond, after only visiting for two short trips might seem like a crazy idea but I figured "hey, why not?" I'm not sure I am quite prepared to say it has been the BEST decision of my life but I do think it was a pretty good one.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the mountains or my friends and family back in Colorado but exploring this new area has been a grand adventure. Tyler & I have loved the different environment here and have been able to experience the beautiful seasons. (excited for spring!) We are so close to the
mountains hills to the west of us, we have even got a decent amount of ski days in and we are equally close to the beach on the other side.
I have loved being closer to his sisters and family, being a part of his niece's growth is so special and I cant wait to welcome the new little one in March!
After 6 short months, I am really feeling settled here. This adventure has drawn us closer as a couple and a family but at the end of the day, all that really matters is that we are together!