Friday, February 1, 2013

Here goes nothin. . .

I dont know why I decided to start a blog. I just did. I figured, that I have all of these great ideas (or ideas that I think are pretty darn nifty anyway) and I wanted to get them out of my head and share them!! I thought, blogging sounds like an adventure, one id like to dip my toes into.
People will tell you that I am not the most technologically inclined, so this adventure should be an interesting one! I am excited to share it with you along with my real life, non cyber space ones!!
I am one of the lucky ones, living in God's playground: Vail, CO!! The mountains remind me every day to stop, take a deep breath, and appreciate the beauty that surrounds us all!
I am excited about this new journey in the blogosphere and hope you tag along for the ride!!
Much Love,
Betsy



No comments:

Post a Comment