1) These log pillows are to die for! I slept in our tent for the first time this season over the weekend and I wish had these bad boys to make the experience even that much greater!
2) I have been scouring the interwebs and the local mall for a great looking and great fitting one piece bathing suit, this one might take the cake.
3) This bike, I mean c'mon, and surprise! It's electric, I need it now!
4) Some people might say Moscow Mules are over rated or overplayed or whatever, but I aint lying, I love a good mule and I seriously need to add these copper mugs to my bar cart, STAT!
5) I love all things succulents and I really want to hang one on our front door in place of a wreath, this one is gorgeous. I was thinking about DIYing but haven't taken the plunge quite yet.
6) This is the perfect three season jacket, I think I am a little obsessed and need it to be my new staple.
7) I can never have too many cuffs, I love the mix of delicate pastel stone and rough gold here. Moorea Seal always knows how to tug on my heart strings.
8) Nothing makes me happier than a nap in a hammock, and the color orange, I love orange, so check out this beautiful marriage. Check please!
What are you currently swooning over? I wanna see it!