Monday, June 10, 2013

Dreaming.

Giddy On Up! The big move is approaching so quickly that I don't even know what to do!! So naturally, as I procrastinate packing, I dream of new house decorating. Mind you that we have not even found a place to live quite yet. We'll get there, we'll find one, and it will be perfect! I just know it! I am so excited to decorate, organize and unpack when we get there! Here is a sneak preview of the posts you will see Mid July (hopefully we will be settled by then, HOPEFULLY!)
Oh and PS: HAPPY MONDAY! Hope you had a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the move! I can't wait to hear about the move and new place!

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your approach to moving because it's pretty much what I'm doing at the moment! I haven't packed a thing and leave in a month to move back overseas, yay homecoming!! Also, I nominated you for the Leibster blog award! Check out my blog post for the details! http://www.seoulsold.com/2013/06/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete